Tortilla Press Kit - Red Cast Iron with Servilleta
This is an amazing tortilla press for making homemade tortillas and street tacos. Who doesn't love tortillas? They’re easy to buy in supermarkets, but there is something special about homemade ones. Chewy in the middle with crispy edges - tortillas have never been so easy to make! Once you try the Mexican Tortilla Press from Verve Culture, you won’t go back to store-bought.
- How To Use: This size is ideal for making street tacos! Mix equal parts masa corn flour or wheat flour with water; make a golf ball-sized dough, put it in the press, and close it. Press once, rotate, and gently press again. Cook about 1 minute on each side. Then keep your tortillas warm in the included handmade napkin (servilleta in Spanish).
- Made From Recycled Parts: This tortilla press is made in Mexico from old Singer sewing machines and other recycled irons.
- Cast Iron: Verve Culture chose to use cast iron because it gives you uniform, flat tortillas and lasts forever, with added flare using a lead-free paint that prevents rust, and won’t flake.
- Made in Mexico by Verve Culture
- Diameter: 6.5''
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.